PLAY ON THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GOLF COURSES AT A REDUCED PRICE
Home > Terms and Conditions
1.ForewordThe Golfy e-card is issued by the company Golfy Club Réseau SAS with a capital of 229.588 euros, registered in the Montpellier trade register under number B 415 008 150, with registered office at Domaine de Massane, 34670 Baillargues (France).Subscription to a Golfy e-card implies the client's complete and unreserved acceptance of the foregoing general terms and conditions. Golfy reserves the right to modify the present general terms and conditions at any time. The applicable general terms and conditions are those in force at the time of subscription to the Golfy e-card. The virtual Golfy e-card is designed to replace the physical Golfy card. It allows the client to present their e-card via the Golfy mobile app or by providing their membership number (by presenting their identity card) when they check into a Partner establishment.
2. Benefits of the Golfy e-cardThe virtual Golfy e-card entitles the holder to reductions on Golfy network establishments' rates. The reductions for Golfy e-card holders are 25% on the green fees of Associated Golf courses for holders of the Golfy Indigo e-card, and 30% for holders of the Golfy Platine e-card. Golfy cardholders benefit from the best guaranteed rate on the day of booking in Partner Hotels and Domaines Golfy (Golf Resorts). For Information on rates and any restrictions, please visit www.golfy.fr. www.golfy.fr. Also, each use of the Golfy e-card entitles the holder, for each euro spent, to accumulate loyalty points called Yards (see list of participating establishments at www.golfy.fr).Yards entitle the holder to free green fees and/or gifts, depending on the type of card held and the number of yards accumulated (see gifts in the Livret Cadeaux or at www.golfy.fr).
Gifts are offered as availability allows. Finally, Golfy e-card holders benefit from exclusive complementary offers: Golfy Club Réseau SAS has subscribed to a contract by Gritchen Tolède et Associés, broker manager, 27 rue Charles Durand - CS70139 - 18021 Bourges Cedex. The contract allows Golfy to offer its members new benefits subject to compliance with special and general terms and conditions. These benefits are expressly subject to conditions. The details of these conditions may be consulted online at www.golfy.fr Forms detailing these conditions are also available on request from Golfy Club Réseau SAS via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com They can also be obtained from the insurance broker in charge of managing the conditions of these benefits and associated refunds; the company GRITCHEN TOLEDE ET ASSOCIÉS, by e-mail or by post to the following address: Service Sinistres - BP6048 - 27 rue Charles Durand - 18024 Bourges Cedex. Golfy cards cannot be issued to golfers under the age of 18, whether or not they are members of a Golfy club.
3. Conditions of use of the Golfy e-cardThe Golfy e-card is issued to one named person only and can only be used by the card holder. It cannot be loaned or transferred. The client can use it as many times as they wish during the period of validity. The client must present the card at reception at the Associated establishment. An Associated establishment may also require the client to provide an identity document to verify that they are the card holder (or check the picture on the client's account). If the card, and where applicable, the identity document, is not presented on arrival, the client is not entitled to the Golfy rate or to any Yards. Fraudulent use of the Golfy e-card may lead, legal action aside, to the immediate loss of the benefits of the Golfy e-card.
4. Yards conditions of useYards are accumulated according to the following scale:
€1 spent on green fees = 10 Yards.
€1 spent on accommodation, spa, travel to Golfy associates and golfing lessons (depending on the establishment, see list at www.golfy.fr) = 5 Yards. www.golfy.fr) = 5 Yards.
€1 spent on Proshop purchases, restaurant or buggy hire =
2.5 Yards for Indigo e-cards and 5 Yards for Platine e-cards.
Yards are valid for 2 years and cancelled in any event 3 months after the e-card's expiry date if it is not renewed. Yards for Indigo e-card holders are exchangeable for green fees, golf lessons and gifts which may vary (see list at www.golfy.fr).A Platine e-card holder who changes to Indigo is entitled to their Platine gifts during the 15 days following the change. All gifts are provided subject to availability and may be changed at any time, Golfy reserves the right to substitute any gift with one of its choice or another of equivalent value. Gift exchanges can be made on www.golfy.fr in the client's membership area. All gifts are subject to a fixed stock; the restocking is made every beginning of the year. Gifts cannot be returned or exchanged, and may not be exchanged for their cash value. See the Member's Page for gift issuing terms. As long as the client orders a gift, whatever its value, at least once every two years, decrement does not affect its cumulative yards. The next decrement is scheduled for 1st September 2020, when only the customers who have not ordered a gift within the last two years will lose Yards accumulated on the previous two years. As a member of a golf club of the Golfy Network, your e-card and your Yards become obsolete as soon as the golf club is no longer part of the Golfy Network, or when it joins another network. Each client may claim a maximum of 2 electronic green fees per year, for one person and for one golf course, one overnight stay voucher or weekend per person per year at the same establishment, and one coaching voucher per person per year with the same professional, and one type of gift per person per year.
5. Price of the Golfy E-Card €70 for the Indigo e-card per person for one year from the date of purchase.
€200 for the Platine e-card for one year from the date of purchase (€80 for members of partner clubs and for a period identical to their subscription, and without green fees). These rates apply until 31/12/2020.
It is stated that, in all cases, the e-card is only activated after payment is completed in full.
6. Free Green Fee for any Purchase or Renewal of the Indigo or Platine E-CardsAn 18-hole or 9-hole green fee is offered at one of the Partner Golf Clubs in France. The green fee must be used on site on the day of purchasing the e-card from a partner golf club. In the event that the e-card is bought online or directly through Golfy Club Réseau SAS, the digital green fee will be logged in the client's member area (the client will present this digital voucher or confirmation e-mail bearing a barcode to the golf club). It is valid for nine months from the date of purchase (and cannot be extended for any reason) in the case of a valid, registered green fee for a particular golf course, or six months in the case of a non-registered green fee (which can be used throughout France, except Club Paris Golfy courses). Only clients having settled the amount of €70 for Indigo e-cards or €200 for the Platine e-card will receive the free green fee. (This offer does not apply to members of clubs already benefiting from preferential rates, work committees or clients who live outside France). This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
7. How to buy a Golfy e-cardIt is possible to buy the e-card on line at www.golfy.fr, through the mobile Golfy App on a 'phone or by telephone on +33 4 67 91 25 35, from Golfy Club Réseau SAS or from Partner clubs. The virtual card can be found on your Golfy mobile App.
8. Right of Retraction (Cancellation) Pursuant to Article L221-18 of Consumer law on distance selling, which is to say conducted via the Internet or Golfy mobile 'phone App, the client has 14 days in which to give notice of their intention to cancel their order of an e-card, without giving a reason and without financial penalty.If the period of 14 days expires on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday, it is extended until the first possible working day. If the client wishes to exercise their right of retraction they must contact Golfy Club Réseau before the end of this period, either by e-mail or preferably by registered post, to inform them of their intention.Golfy Club Réseau is committed to reimbursing the client within, at most, 14 days from receipt of the cancellation request.Pursuant to Article L. 221-25 of consumer law, the client is expressly advised that if they want to enjoy the benefits of their/her e-card before the end of the cooling-off period, they will forfeit the right to cancel the card. In effect, once the e-card has been activated, no cancellation is possible, in line with Article L. 228-28, 13 of consumer law.
9. Access conditionsThe e-card-holder expressly undertakes to uphold the house rules of any associated establishment.
10. The Golfy Network The Golfy Network is made up of independent establishments who have decided to sign up to a partnership agreement with the Golfy Club Réseau SAS to grant special benefits to Golfy e-card members. The list of member establishments is likely to change over the course of the year (see updated list at www.golfy.fr).
11. Loss and Theft The physical Golfy e-card will be sent to you by post as quickly as possible, pending payment of an €8 administrative charge. If you forget your user name or password to the members' area, you can request a new password or contact Golfy Club Réseau SAS for support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Information Technology and RightsNames, addresses and personal information are required for the issue of the Golfy e-card. The information is provided to the company Golfy Club Réseau SAS, which reserves the right to pass it on to third parties, in particular associated establishments.As such, the client accepts expressly receiving e-mails and newsletters which may be sent by Golfy Club Réseau or its partners. The client may unsubscribe from these at any time by sending an e-mail to Golfy Club Réseau at : email@example.com from the Members' area. The treatment of nominative information relative to users of the site www.golfy.fr is subject to a statement from the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).In application of the Information Technology and Liberties Law of 1978, amended in 2004 and in line with CNIL data protection guidelines, the client has the right to access, modify, delete or rectify the data held on them by the company Golfy Club Réseau SAS, by writing to: Domaine de Massane - 34670 Baillargues - France or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. LiabilityIt is expressly understood that given the nature of the enterprise, Golfy Club Réseau SAS shall exercise all due diligence in its dealings.The company cannot be held liable therefore, for the temporary unavailability of the website, temporary inability to access the Members' area or occasional malfunctioning of the Golfy card.More generally, Golfy Club Réseau cannot be held liable for damages or loss which do not result from the dereliction of its obligations In any case, any compensation for indirect damage is excluded.
All fees indicated in the Golfy Guide, the website www.golfy.fr or the mobile app are given for information only, and are subject to change during the year without notice.
14. Force majeureGolfy Club Réseau's obligations shall be suspended strictly and without formality and its responsibilities shall be discharged in the event of any of the following which are outside its control: work stoppages, strike or civil unrest, the decision of the authorities, power-cuts, fire, flood, earthquake, war, storms, riot, epidemics or other force majeure or incidental event established in the jurisprudence of French courts and tribunals, and any circumstance independent of Golfy Club Réseau and occurring after the client's subscription and preventing Golfy Club Réseau SAS from fulfilling its obligations under normal conditions.
15. Complaints and SuggestionsThe company Golfy Club Réseau SAS cannot in any case be held liable if a golf club or any other partner establishment refuses to honour all the benefits of an e-card. All complaints and suggestions should be addressed, with an SAE to: Golfy Club Reseau SASDomaine de Massane • 34670 Baillargues • France
Moreover, pursuant to the measures under Article L.612-1 of Consumer law, the client has the right of recourse a free consumer mediator with a view to an amicable resolution of any possible litigation they may bring against Golfy Club Réseau SAS regarding subscription to a Golfy e-card. The client may find the names, addresses and websites of accredited mediators on the website:www.mediation-conso.fr.
Receive our latest news and Golfy break deals